Clean Vintage Vinyl Records Like A Professional Archivist With TergiKleen™ Tergitol-based Fluid Concentrate
Regular price $28.99
- TERGITOL blended recipe for professional record cleaning, as used by the Library of Congress, universities, record dealers, and the Canadian Conservation Institute. Cannot be shipped internationally.
- Makes 30 gallons. Superior record cleaning of oils, waxes, sediment, molds, dust, and cigarette smoke residue. Will not harm vinyl records.
- Leaves no surface noise if vinyl record is in good condition. Contains no alcohol
- Ideal manual cleaning and for record cleaning machines including ultrasonic machines.
- Helpful to have on hand: 2 pans at least 14" diameter (if you don't have a record cleaning machine), nitrile gloves, distilled water, spray bottle, drying rack such as file holder desktop organizer.